We are located at Rock Hill Farm in the community of Welsh Run between Mercersburg and Greencastle, Pennsylvania - 12995 Bain Rd, Mercersburg, PA. Our grounds are open daily from dawn to dusk. We hope to see you soon!
- Self guided walking tours are available during business hours. Please stop at the office, located in the Davis-Chambers House, for the brochure. Guided tours are available by appointment.
- Library is open Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 9:30-2:00 or by appointment.
- Cost of guided tour: $5 per person
- Tours last approximately two hours
- Contact us to arrange group tours
- Gift shop with Colonial-style toys and games, local history books, local handcrafts, and other frontier-inspired items
- We accept payment by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or Discovery
NOTE: Touring the site includes walking on uneven ground and maneuvering through 18th and 19th century structures, including stairs